Aroma Oil Therapy
- Soft & Mild Pressure
Aromatherapy is a fascinating alternative medicine that involves the use of volatile plant materials, also known as essential oils that can be aromatically inhaled by patients of a wide variety of health conditions. It is often used to improve mood, change cognitive states, and can also be utilized as a supplemental medicine.
As a holistic therapy, aromatherapy is believed to benefit both the mind and body. Here,the aromatic substances from a flower stimulates the olfactory bulb and neurons. The desired emotional response (such as relaxation) is activated from the limb system of the brain.
Benefits of Aroma Oil Therapy
- 1Boost Memory Capacity
- 2Eliminate of Feeling of Depression
- 3Relieves different type of pain in body
- 4Increase circulation and energy level in body
- 5Help in treating constipation, indigestion and bloating
- 6Speed up healing process
- 7Provides relieves from insomnia anad stress
- 8Give relieves from headache and migraine
- 9Boosts immune system and digestive system
- 10Reduce Severity and Discomfort cause by psoriasis and eczema