Traditional Thai Massage
Thai massage, also known as Nuad bo-Rarn in its traditional medical form, is a type of Asian bodywork therapy that is based on the treatment of the human body, mind, and spirit. The therapy includes treating the electromagnetic or energetic field that surrounds, infuses and brings the body to life through pressure and/or manipulative massage.
Benefits Traditional Thai Massage
The benefits of Thai massage are numerous with the most predominant being the maintenance of good health and its ability to treat a wide spectrum of physical concerns. Traditional Thai massage is also well known for its ability to clear the energy pathways.
The following are some of the benefits of traditional Thai massage.
- 1increases flexibility and range of movement
- 2eliminates muscle pain and muscle spasms
- 3improves postural alignment
- 4calms the nervous system and promotes a deep sense of relaxation
- 5increased energy level
- 6allows for a significant release of deep, emotional distress
- 7stimulates blood circulation and lymph drainage
- 8stimulates internal organs
- 9relieves fatigue, swollen limbs, painful joints, and headaches